Read a good article about exercise and Pickleball:
usapa.org published an article that appeared in our local Paso Robles Magazine. Go to "In The News" to see the article entitled "What The Heck Is Pickleball?"
Let's Test Your Knowledge: Answers will appear in tomorrow's blog.
How Would You Rule?: Pickleball Situations
- Your partner calls an opponent’s ball “out” and returns the ball back over the net. He then says he made a mistake....the ball was good. What is the ruling?
- You hit a volley for a winner and during your follow through, you bump into your partner who has one foot in the No Volley Zone. Ruling?
- In the middle of a point, you call a ball out and your partner calls the ball in. What is the ruling?
- T or F? When the contact point of the ball on the paddle is below the net, you should hit a defensive shot to try and get yourself back into the point.
- T or F? You win the point if a ball you hit deflects off the net post, and bounces twice on your opponent’s side.